Volunteers make SF Canstruction possible and we need your help to make this year the best ever!
We have a variety of positions to choose from:
- Set up/tear down structures on Test Build Day (Saturday, February 20 at the Food Bank, 900 Pennsylvania Avenue)
- Set up and tear down, lunch set up on Build Day (Saturday, February 27)
- Registration, raffle sales at Awards Reception (Monday, February 29)
- Docent shifts during the Public Exhibition days (Monday to Friday, February 29 to March 4)
- Tear down structures on DeCan Day (Saturday, March 5)
To sign up, follow this link and choose your shifts. Thank you for your support!
Contact Hannah Mobarekeh for more information.
Can't make it this year? Let's keep in touch!
Benefits of Volunteering
We are always looking for interested, dedicated professionals to assist in the planning and execution of our event. As an SF Canstruction volunteer, you will have opportunities to:
- Network and gain exposure for you and your firm
- Learn new skills to enhance your personal and professional abilities
- Practice your leadership skills in a safe and friendly environment
- Help your fellow Bay Area residents in need
- Have fun!